The acronym VUCA best describes the times we live in today. VUCA which stands for volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity has become a popular term that has been adopted throughout the world of leadership and management to describe the challenging conditions that businesses go through. VUCA is a reality. 21st Century leaders must have the ability to lead effectively in a VUCA environment. In times of uncertainty, effective leaders can maintain a steady hand in their leadership by building strong people in their teams. In order to do so, leaders need to discover who their people are at the core of their being and to recognise their potential for greatness. One essential and effective approach in accomplishing this is through Psychometric Assessments. Through assessments, our talents can be identified and develop in order to equip them to effectively face the volatile business conditions.
Who Should Attend
- Leaders who have the desire to develop their teams, to effectively thrive in challenging times
- Benefits of Attending
- To learn from other senior leaders and organisations on how to lead effectively in challenging business environments
- To learn how to identify, develop and retain good talent that will empower your organisation to the next level of business success.
- To learn to build a healthy organisation culture through effective employee engagement.
- To learn, exchange ideas and network with other business leaders on how to strengthen the five pillars of life-health, wealth, family, career and lifestyle.
Below will be the direct and indirect values to the organisation at large. By understanding themselves and their team/organisation members, employees will be able to develop these skills below by 2020 and beyond.