ARE YOU SAFE ONLINE???
We are currently advocating youths and adults on the dangers of posting and accepting request from strangers without critically thinking about the consequences of our actions. Adults are targeted by fraudsters and identity thieves, and children are targeted by online predators. We are undertaking the task to address the pervasive and evolving cyber threat. This means enhancing the awareness of CyberCrime to sharpen our focus on this intrusion in our lives.
Common forms of cybercrime include:
- Phishing – Using fake email messages to get personal information from internet users
- Misusing – Personal information (identity theft)
- Hacking – Shutting down or misusing websites or computer networks;
- Grooming – Making sexual advances to minors.
- Spreading hate and inciting terrorism
- Distributing child pornography
Nowadays, all digital devices including computers, tablets, and smartphones are connected to the internet. In short, we are ‘EXPOSED’. Cyber criminals could sabotage our lives easily if we let them.
We rightly take CyberCrime very seriously, and we are battling head on to fight it. Come join us!
We are looking for corporate collaboration / JV on this program.